I hope you’re all safe and healthy—both physically and mentally. It’s been my pleasure to be your first distanced president.
- Looking Forward to ICRP 2021+1
- Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission’s Women in STEM Initiative
- Shared Experiences: Radiation Safety in Manitoba
- Report from the 69th Session of the United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation
- Due South, July 2022
- Emotional Rescue: When You Need to be More than a Radiation Safety Professional
- Interview with Leah Shuparski-Miller, CRPA’s President-Elect