Despite the pandemic, the CRPA board of directors continued their work. Phrases like “virtual professional development courses” and “You’re on mute” have now become part of CRPA’s lexicon.
- A Report from the 2020 Virtual American Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists (AARST) International Radon Symposium
- The 67th Session of the United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation (UNSCEAR) Went Virtual in 2020
- In Memoriam: Dr. Norman Elwood Gentner
- Let’s Be Clear: How to Write for Your Intended Readers
- President’s Message, February 2021
- Editor’s Message, February 2021