The Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC) is making it easier, faster, and more efficient to comment on changes to CNSC’s regulatory framework. With the launch last August of their e-consultation platform, Let’s Talk Nuclear Safety, anyone wishing to provide feedback or review the feedback already received can do so directly on the site.
- Virtual Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC) Inspections—A Licensee Perspective
- CRPA Asked Corporate Members, How Has the Pandemic Affected Your Business?
- Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Radiation Protection Education Programs
- CRPA’s Professional Development Journey
- Chris Clement Encourages You to Participate in ICRP 2021!
- Let’s Talk About Nuclear Safety!
- A Report from the 15th Congress of the International Radiation Protection Association (IRPA15)
- President’s Message, May 2021
- Editor’s Message, May 2021