The COVID-19 pandemic has certainly changed the way the world is functioning right now and, of course, this extends into university education and research in radiation protection programs. Here are two perspectives on the impact the pandemic has had on teaching and learning.
- Virtual Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC) Inspections—A Licensee Perspective
- CRPA Asked Corporate Members, How Has the Pandemic Affected Your Business?
- Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Radiation Protection Education Programs
- CRPA’s Professional Development Journey
- Chris Clement Encourages You to Participate in ICRP 2021!
- Let’s Talk About Nuclear Safety!
- A Report from the 15th Congress of the International Radiation Protection Association (IRPA15)
- President’s Message, May 2021
- Editor’s Message, May 2021