According to Health Canada, radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer —16% of lung cancer deaths in Canada are attributed to radon. / Selon Santé Canada, le radon est la deuxième cause principale de cancer des poumons.
- Looking Forward to ICRP 2021+1
- Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission’s Women in STEM Initiative
- Shared Experiences: Radiation Safety in Manitoba
- Report from the 69th Session of the United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation
- Due South, July 2022
- Emotional Rescue: When You Need to be More than a Radiation Safety Professional
- Interview with Leah Shuparski-Miller, CRPA’s President-Elect