Root Cause Investigation
Presented by Jeff Fleming, CRPA(R)
February 26, 2021, 1:00 to 4:30 pm EST
CRPA members: $56.50
Incidents happen, but repeat incidents shouldn’t.
In this course, you will learn a simple incident investigation method that will let you determine the root cause and develop meaningful corrective actions, which you can present to decision-makers.
We will discuss:
- How incidents happen
- Importance of quality investigations
- Benefits of an “errorless” approach to investigations
- Building an investigation team
- Collecting evidence
- Developing corrective actions
Jeff will present a simple method that allows you to
- consider common behaviours, actions, and systems
- determine the immediate and root causes and, ultimately, lack of control
Worksheet templates will be provided.
To register, visit crpa.thinkific.com.
Member discount codes can be found on the CRPA members’ website.