Authors submitting manuscripts for consideration are asked to follow these guidelines.
- Submit manuscripts (in English or French) electronically as attachments (in Microsoft Word).
- Include the title of the paper, author(s) name(s) and affiliation(s), and email address to which correspondence should be sent.
- Include an abstract of no more than 200 words.
- For each of the authors, include a biographical note of not more than 50 words and a headshot (at least 2 inches x 3 inches at 72 dpi).
- If your submission includes photos, charts, or other illustrations, please attach those as separate files rather than embedding them in the Word document. Accepted file formats include jpg, png, eps, or pdf.
- Submission of a manuscript implies that it is not being considered for publication elsewhere. Once accepted for publication in the Bulletin, consent from the editor must be obtained before a manuscript, or any part of it, may be published elsewhere in the same form.
- Authors are invited to submit manuscripts at any time during the year to
Editor (c/o CRPA Secretariat)
email: [email protected]
CRPA’s online Bulletin was launched in January 2018 and is published every other month.
The ever-popular “Conference Edition” of the Bulletin will continue to be printed and distributed at CRPA’s annual conference. The annual print issue will also be mailed to all CRPA members. The deadline for the submissions for the Conference Edition is last day of February.
While advertisements are sought after and accepted to offset the production costs of the Bulletin, inclusion of advertisements is entirely at the discretion of the association. CRPA reserves the right to reject, omit, or cancel any advertisements that are not in keeping with the professional nature of the Bulletin or are in any other way inappropriate for our members.
For rates, technical specifications, deadlines, and any information about advertising, contact the publishing office.
Ph: (306) 343-8519
Email: [email protected]